Thursday, June 23, 2011

Anna Mteleka's Wedding

A spectacular stylish wedding between our beautiful bride Anna and her handsome groom Herbert

Beautiful smart couple 
Anna is dressed by Wedding Bells, she wore a fabulous organza dress decorated with beads
looking deadly gorgeous
love the hair style... clean n classy
the men handsome!
With the team... fab. 
 the girls... beautiful
....love the decor... Fab
the dance..... cute
did we mention that we love the dress??... 
we really do!! ..it is gorgeous!
Heartiest congratulations on your wedding
Wedding Bells Loves YOU

3 comments:

  1. The groom is so handsome so as beautiful the bride,we wish u a happily marriage life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamani the colour of Maid's gowns is very nyc n unique..ebu niambieni inaitwaje,wamependeza sana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
    Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

    my page grey and yellow bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...